Gluten Free Acne Treatment
About 80% of the population is suffering from acne or has already suffered in the past. The possibilities to fight against unwanted skin manifestations are increasing, while some of them are surprisingly simple.
Acne is one of the most common chronic skin diseases and the most common skin disease during puberty. If acne treatment is already neglected at the beginning, it can easily grow into a severe stage of cystic acne with deep scars. Although the formation of acne is largely genetic, its condition can be alleviated with care.
Here are some tips to fight acne:
- Garlic has excellent antiseptic and antioxidant properties. Cut the clove of garlic and brush it on the skin with acne, ideally several times a day. After each use, rinse skin thoroughly with lukewarm water. I know the smell is a huge disadvantage, but sometimes desperate situations requires desperate solutions.
- Some people say the ordinary ice is the best, because it helps to improve blood circulation to the affected area, the cold closes the pores and removes dirt from the site.
- Try papaya fruit that is full of antioxidants and vitamin A, plus it contains skin-refining enzymes. It removes dead skin cells from the skin and cleans clogged pores thanks to peeling abilities. Just cut the papaya into slices and you attach them directly to acne several times a day.
- Some people say that he most effective acne tip is the toothpaste trick. Use only the white paste, leave it ideal for the whole night, or at least thirty minutes during the day, then wash off the lotion.
- You can also relieve acne when you stop touching your face. Because we are grabbing dozens of objects around us that are not sterile. It is therefore important to wash your hands regularly during the day and to prevent the transfer of bacteria and dirt to the skin.
- Zinc can be very effective for treating acne. It can reduce acne up to 50%, a powerful antioxidant that destroys acne-causing bacteria and reduces inflammatory symptoms on the skin.
- Most people use cosmetic products to get rid of acne problem, but some of them contain gluten, so we have put together a list of best gluten free acne treatment serums, masks, gels etc.
PURA D’OR: No harsh chemicals. Paraben free. Sulfate free. Silicone free. No artificial scents. Gluten free. Contains lot of vitamin C.
Beauty by Earth Facial Mask: This facial mask doesnt help with acne problem, its also good for dry or oily skin it's all organic, gluten free, and soy free, so you can enjoy the benefits of this mask without worrying about any potential side effects.
Femmenessence MacaHarmony: This is not a cosmetic product and absolutely not for men, however it is quiet effective for woman with acne that are cause by hormone imbalance. It's natural and safe to use even during pregnancy as it is vegan friendly, non-GMO, dairy free, soy free, corn free and gluten free.
TOULON Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser: Organic, natural & cruelty free glycolic acid cleansing gel uses alpha hydroxy acids to end acne breakouts and remove blackheads. This face cleanser has antioxidants, vitamin C, 100% pure rosehip oil, a high concentration of panthenol (vitamin b5), alpha hydroxy acid, burdock, fruit extracts, and lavender. All that while it is paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free & fragrance-free.
Om Botanical One Step Exfoliating FACE WASH: This 100% natural and organic facial cleanser is gluten free alcohol and chemical free acne preventing face wash, it stops new acne breakout, reduces pore size and imparts a gentle, soft, and smooth feel to your skin without drying it out.
Wellness Prioritized Vegan Hemp Seed Oil & Mango Seed Butter: Gluten free and completely organic, non-toxic ingredients 100% vegan PETA certified, no artificial fragrances, colors, alcohol, sulfates, environmentally friendly, not tested on animals. It can clear out acne and acne scars.
Noix de Coco Organic Superfood Face Mask: Made without artificial colors, preservatives, or fragrances. All natural, non-toxic, and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. Paraben free, gluten free, non-GMO and vegan. It contains kaolin clay which gently cleanses and exfoliates for effective acne treatment and prevention.